Ambrogio Men's Handmade Custom Made Shoes Purple & Teal Cygnus Cezanne Patina Leather Wholecut Oxfords (AMB1645)
- Ambrogio Men's Shoes Purple & Teal Cygnus Cezanne Patina Leather Wholecut Oxfords (AMB1645)
- Material: Cygnus Cezanne Patina Leather
- Hardware: None
- Color: Purple & Teal
- Outer Sole: Leather Sole
- Hand-Painted Cygnus Cezanne Patina Leather Upper
- Create using Anticatura Method
- Savile Construction
- Goodyear Welted
- Calf-Skin Lining Insole
- Comes with original box and dust bag
- 100% Handmade in Spain, using only the highest qualities of leathers and other materials
- Limited Edition
- Exclusive to Ambrogio Collection
Note: This is a "Special Order" product, production takes approximately 30 days to complete before shipping out. There are no returns or exchanges on "Special Order" products.
Learn more about Artisan-Hand Made Patina:
The technique used to achieve this artwork is known as ‘Anticatura’, which is the Italian word for antique finishing. It is a specialty of Italian and French maestro shoemakers. Entrusted to the hands of the antique finisher, the upper part of the shoe becomes a work of art. The Anticatura method is a hand dyeing procedure of leather. It takes about 8-10 hours of work per pair to create a completely unique patina with an aged effect.
Exquisite in every way!
Exquisite is the only way I can describe these Wholecut’s. Everyone who see’s them does a “triple-take”. They upgrade jeans or my tuxedo, in a special way. My teal Fedora with purple band and single purple feather made it a head-to-toe phenomenon. I have to resist my grandson’s hints of passing them along NOW as opposed to the future. LOL !!!