Ambrogio Bespoke Men's Handmade Custom Made Shoes Multi-Color Patina Leather Monk-Straps Loafers (AMB1259)
- Ambrogio 2395 Bespoke Men's Shoes Multi-Color Patina Leather Monk-Straps Loafers (AMB1259)
- Material: Blackwatch Sartorial / Patina Leather
- Hardware: Bronze Buckle
- Color: Black / Denim Blue / Cognac / Purple / Burgundy
- Outer Sole: Leather Sole with Rubber Anti-Slip Button
- Hand-Painted Patina Leather Upper
- Calf-Skin Lining Insole
- Traditional Zurigo Sylte
- Comes with original box and dust bag
- 100% Handmade in Spain
Note: This is a "Special Order" product, production takes approximately 30 days to complete before shipping out.
Order as pictured or customize it using our 3D Tool, there are no returns or exchanges on "Special Order" products.
- Exclusive to Ambrogio Collection
Learn more about Artisan-Hand Made Patina:
The technique used to achieve this artwork is known as ‘Anticatura’, which is the Italian word for antique finishing. It is a specialty of Italian and French maestro shoemakers. Entrusted to the hands of the antique finisher, the upper part of the shoe becomes a work of art. The Anticatura method is a hand dyeing procedure of leather. It takes about 8-10 hours of work per pair to create a completely unique patina with an aged effect.