Ambrogio Bespoke Men's Shoes Fire Patina Leather Wholecut Oxfords (AMB2406)
- Ambrogio Bespoke Men's Shoes Fire Patina Leather Wholecut Oxfords (AMB2406)
- Material: Calf-Skin Leather
- Hardware: None
- Color: Fire
- Outer Sole: Leather Sole
- Hand-Painted Patina Leather Upper
- Goodyear Welteded Construction
- Savile Last with Chisel Toe
- Calf-Skin Leather Lining
- Comes with box and dust bag
- 100% Handmade in Spain, using only the highest qualities of leathers and other materials
Note: This is a "Fast Production" product, production takes approximately 1 week to complete before shipping out.
Order as pictured or customize it using our 3D Tool. Customize Options will be limit on "Fast Production" products, there are no returns or exchanges on "Fast Production" products.
Learn more about Artisan-Hand Made Patina:
The technique used to achieve this artwork is known as ‘Anticatura’, which is the Italian word for antique finishing. It is a specialty of Italian and French maestro shoemakers. Entrusted to the hands of the antique finisher, the upper part of the shoe becomes a work of art. The Anticatura method is a hand dyeing procedure of leather. It takes about 8-10 hours of work per pair to create a completely unique patina with an aged effect.