Ambrogio Bespoke Men's Shoes Gray Patina Leather Wholecut Oxfords (AMB2345)
- Ambrogio Bespoke Men's Shoes Gray Patina Leather Wholecut Oxfords (AMB2345)
- Material: Patina Leather
- Hardware: None
- Color: Gray
- Outer Sole: Leather & Rubber Sole
- Hand-Painted Patina Leather Upper
- Goodyear Construction
- Savile Last with Chisel Toe
- Calf-Skin Leather Lining
- Comes with box and dust bag
- 100% Handmade in Spain, using only the highest qualities of leathers and other materials
Note: This is a "Special Order" product, production takes approximately 30-45 days to complete before shipping out.
Order as pictured or customize it using our 3D Tool, there are no returns or exchanges on "Special Order" products.
Learn more about Artisan-Hand Made Patina:
The technique used to achieve this artwork is known as ‘Anticatura’, which is the Italian word for antique finishing. It is a specialty of Italian and French maestro shoemakers. Entrusted to the hands of the antique finisher, the upper part of the shoe becomes a work of art. The Anticatura method is a hand dyeing procedure of leather. It takes about 8-10 hours of work per pair to create a completely unique patina with an aged effect.