Ambrogio Men's Shoes Brown Patina Leather Derby Oxfords (AMB2083)
- Ambrogio Men's Shoes Brown Patina Leather Derby Oxfords (AMB2083)
- Material: Patina Leather
- Hardware: None
- Color: Brown
- Outer Sole: Cuban Leather Sole
- Hand-Painted Patina Leather Upper
- Belgravia Last Construction
- Create using Anticatura Method
- Calf-Skin Leather Insole
- Comes with original box and dust bag
- 100% Handmade in Spain
- Exclusive to Ambrogio Collection
Note: This is a "Special Order" product, production takes approximately 30 days to complete before shipping out.
Learn more about Artisan-Hand Made Patina:
The technique used to achieve this artwork is known as ‘Anticatura’, which is the Italian word for antique finishing. It is a specialty of Italian and French maestro shoemakers. Entrusted to the hands of the antique finisher, the upper part of the shoe becomes a work of art. The Anticatura method is a hand dyeing procedure of leather. It takes about 8-10 hours of work per pair to create a completely unique patina with an aged effect.
I have ordered my second pair of custom shoes. I am totally impress with the craftsmanship and attention to detail. Again, I am speechless, product is just truly awesome.